Hello coffee junkies! I know your day won’t be complete if you can’t have at least one cup of coffee and that only proves one thing - you have OCD. Yeah!
You have an Obsessive Coffee Disorder!
This article is perfect for people like you. This guide will help you buy the best single serve coffee maker out there.
Best Single Serve Coffee Maker Reviews
Get it Now!
Personal customization is the best asset of Ninja. This product features a built-in frother and custom brews in different sizes. Aside from that, it is capable of making both single or larger servings. It is by far the most versatile among the rest according to some single serve coffee maker reviews. (R)
Keurig K55 is the best k-cup coffee maker. You have a choice of three different cup size servings - small, medium, and large. You can even have your brewed java in less than a minute with this product. It is really amazing! (R)
HB is indeed a great java pot at a great price. This 2-way java maker is considered to be the best single cup coffee maker as it provides a very hot product. It is even programmable for your own convenience.
If you are always on the go, Oxx Coffeeboxx is highly recommended for you. This product is durable due to its weather resistant features. It is probably the world’s toughest java maker. Aside from being lightweight, it also comes with a case which is nice and handy. (R)
Benefits of Using Pods
You don’t have to wait in long lines at a coffee store or machine to get a cup of your favorite coffee. You can now quickly prepare your own mixture of coffee using your stainless travel mug anytime, anywhere!
Units with retractable cords are already available. Its portability makes it suitable for home and suitable for office settings.
Bring out the barista in you! You can be as creative as you want in preparing your flavored coffee. Nowadays, the best pod coffee maker is becoming more ergonomically designed to suit your personal preferences and needs as you craft a coffee.
Trust me, you can save a lot just by using a pod to make your own coffee instead of always ordering it from fancy coffee shops.
How to Clean a Single Serve Machine
Listed below are the things you need to effectively clean a single serve coffee machine. Don’t worry, they’re easy to clean.
- White Vinegar
- Clean, dry cloth
- Unplug the machine before you begin. Always prioritize your own safety. Unplugging the machine before cleaning will help prevent an electric shock.
- Disassemble and wash the removable parts. Remove all the parts - water reservoir, lid, mug stand, and K-cup holder. Rinse them well using a warm, soapy water. Set aside for a few minutes to dry them completely.
- Clean machine surface. Clean the surface of the machine using a dry cloth, including the coffee pod holder. Once done, put the pieces back together and plug in the machine.
- Use some vinegar. Fill the water reservoir halfway with white distilled vinegar. This will help remove lime and scale buildups. We refer to this process as descaling.
- Add water. Fill the reservoir with water.
- Switch on the machine. Begin the brewing process without inserting a K-cup and repeat this step until the water reservoir becomes empty. It is highly advisable that you de-scale your brewer at least every 3-6 months depending on the type of water you use.
- Repeat the rinsing process. Wash the reservoir with plain water until all residual vinegar taste is gone.
- To lessen buildup, try to use bottled or spring water when brewing your coffee.
- Clean the machine’s needles if your system does not seem to work appropriately.
- You can use a straw to force air through the water line to remove unwanted residue.
Now that we have already given you tips and recommendations, it is time to make a decision! We've already mentioned the possible best single serve coffee maker available in the market today. It’s up to you to choose which one will give you the perfect coffee mix and experience. Grab one a single-cup coffeemaker so you’ll never feel depresso again!
Our Number One Choice
Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer System with Glass Carafe
Personal customization is the best asset of Ninja. This product features a built-in frother and custom brews in different sizes. Aside from that, it is capable of making both single or larger servings. It is by far the most versatile among the rest according to some single serve coffee maker reviews.